Saturday, August 13, 2011

Will my teacher hate me for this? (10 points best)?

so a few month ago i got moved into the same IT, Cultural Studies, PSHE and Business Studies cl as my friend Sam,but in IT i talked alot and then my teacher sat me away from Sam, but then she also changed my IT lesson too and they're blocked which means i would also have to change all other sets listed above. The only teacher that can move my Lessons is progress manager and she's (for lack of etter words) up The IT teacher's **** so they've mooved me down a set into a lower ability cl and i found the work easy before i moved and had to wait for people to ''catch up'' and if it's lower ability this will only get worse. So i went to the head teacher and explained the situation and she didn't understand why she'd done it so the head told my head off year (Y10) and she said theat they shouldn't have done it and i got the impression that my head of year (sue) thought it wasn't proffessional 'cus the IT and prog manager are ''mates'' as everyone knows and then she made me sit in a chair and said she was going to see my progress manager and she told her istant ''come with me i want a witness for this'' so i think she was going to gob at my PM for moving me unprofessionaly and this will probably result in me being meoved back into Sam's IT set and my IT teacher Will TOTALLY hate me for undermining her wont she. is there any way i can avoid going back in her cl anyway but not go in the ''dummy group''? There are ''top sets'' with clever kids but that would mean i had to go in top sets for PSHE, Cultural ect so would this be my only other option? And i would be able to cope with the work rate because i'm a bright kid and i'm in the top for a couple of subjects anyway so what do you think? I need help? 10 points best. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment