Monday, August 15, 2011

I suffer from Generalized Anxiety Disorder (self diagnosis). So what now?

well 11 years ago I started having panic attacks but over the years I found finding something that relaxed me helped alot!! I have learned to take deep breaths and meditate when i feel anxious it helps calm me down, and I stopped drinking coffee, tea and pop with caffine, decaffinated only! That really helps alot!! Oh and I pray to God alot he really helps me get through every day and I don't take any type of pills or medications for my anxiety or attacks. I myself find jigsaw puzzles and crosswords puzzles relaxing and it takes my mind off of the troubles of the day. Good luck and I hope some of this helps, and stop thinking about the worst of everything and try to be positive and you will find you will be more at ease. And if you believe in God and I hope you do Pray he will help he is probably just waiting for you to ask!!

No comments:

Post a Comment