Thursday, August 11, 2011

Does he like me...asked once but got no answer...?

ok... theres this guy, and i think he likes me but im not sure. Last year, we had 7outta 9 cles together. I noticed that about halfway through the year he would act wierd around me. He sat way across the room from me in history and he would come study off my paper when he had like 6 friends he could have studied with. Then we had to do a project where we had to chose a song that has literary elements...he chose a country song( i KNOW he doesnt like country but he knows i like country music) that described me...the song was about a blue eyed girl in his homeroom cl(me) and he wants to ask her out...Anyways...multiple other things happened that made me think he liked me last year...now,this year, i have no cles with him but i saw him walking and when i started to talk to some of my friends, he turned around...then later on, we were standing in the bus area and his friends kept saying his name and then looking at me* kinda like waiting to see if i turned around*...yeah..im really shy so im not gonna ask him if he likes me...thats y i came on here:) hehe...well any answers will help...thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment