Monday, August 8, 2011

??Help me on wich i should choose?

Alright guys well i been kickboxing for days and i really seem to like it. I live in stamford connecticut, age 13 and weigh 90 pounds. Ive been thinking about going to do some martial arts because i really like fighting and its fun for me. I want to try anything but karate because everyone does it. I been viewing Capoeira for a long time and seem to like the way of fighting. I also would like to try tae kwondo but i want to do capoeira really badly but i dont know if i should start at 13. If any one has suggestions on wich i should do or another style of fighting similar to tae kwondo or capoeira because i really like fighting in the air and kicking and using minimum punching techniques. Thanks alot guys and please answer if you have any suggestions :)

No comments:

Post a Comment